Position: Center Based Employment and Production Coordinator
Reporting: Assistant Operations Director (Marissa Jenson)
Division: Production Services
Salary Range: Grade 6
The Production Coordinator works with the Center Based Employment Team to ensure contract work is performed to customer expectations and manages completion schedules. This is a collaborative position that requires the employee to work with new hires, work floor staff, Assistant Program Directors, drivers, Production Staff, and businesses. This position requires the employee to be active on the work floor, helps set up jobs each day, trains new hires on product quality requirements. Additionally. this position performs assigned duties associated with our paper product sales and coordinates the activities of the Delivery Drivers while ensuring excellent customer service to our business partners and vendors. This position helps to ensure that the work floor and warehouse operations run smoothly each day. This position requires an employee that supports all activities of Production and Program Services with a “Safety First Attitude”.
The schedule for this position is 40 hours each week, Monday - Friday. With a start time of 6:00 am and an end time of 2:00 pm.
- Work with the Program Team to ensure that the contracts are being performed to customer expectations and client productivity is accurately recorded. Provide training and coaching to DSP to ensure contracts are completed to client specifications.
- Manage the warehouse to established standards, regulate all receiving functions, and dispatch all shipping needs with all existing resources, follow established product inventory procedures, and transition all products, supplies, jigs, etc., to all internal client work areas.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Merrick Paper Products contract including, but not limited to: website maintenance; order processing; email/phone correspondence; customer quoting; data entry; invoice control; billing; inventory control; and reporting.
- Organize daily routes to efficiently schedule all shipping, delivery, and pick-up obligations.
- Occasionally operate pallet trucks, and other material handling equipment to load, unload, and place contents between vehicles and established on-site locations.
- Complete training as assigned by the Assistant Operations Director, Operations Director, and/or Executive Director.
- Comply with company policies related to the Vulnerable Adults Act and Minnesota Statutes, Section 245A.65, and complete in-service training in Minnesota Statutes 09 Sub 5 245B.07 as scheduled by the Operations Director. Meet the attendance requirements of the position as specified by the company’s Personnel Policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a High School diploma or GED certificate, able to speak and read English well enough to do the job, have basic math skills, and have the ability to enter data into a personal computer. Maintain First Aid, CPR, and Defibrillation certificates.
- Moderate efficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Have the ability to operate pallet trucks and other material handling equipment on a daily basis.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must (i) be able to continually sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear throughout each workday; (ii) be able to regularly stoop, bend, kneel, twist, and run; (iii) use hands to continually finger, handle, assist, grasp, and feel; (iv) regularly reach, push, and pull with hands and arms; and (v) regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and business partners.
- Knowledge of the greater metropolitan area with map reading skills and the ability to properly load and secure cargo.
- Ability to pass criminal background checks and drug/alcohol tests following a conditional job offer as well as throughout the course of employment